Dear track fan
We are proud to launch our calendar for the upcoming 2021 season!
2020 was a year in which Covid was central, but we were able to finish a good season anyway. The borders that were closed and the ban on staying overnight in the paddock has not made it any easier. Moreover, with the introduction of the new website there were some minor problems and the mail traffic did not always get through as well, but we have worked hard on that so that these problems have now been solved. The most important thing is that, thanks to the efforts of everyone and the enthusiasm of our customers, we were able to make it a great corona proof season. We want to continue this in 2021! We are fully committed to organizing this in safe conditions.
Our kick-off will take place on Saturday, March 20, 2021. This is the best opportunity to wake up the engine (and pilot) from hibernation.
For 2021 we can communicate all these most important points:
- We stick to groups of maximum 55 riders. This has given increased safety in 2021 and we therefore want to continue this.
- We stick with our system to classify groups based on lap times. So it is certainly important to enter your lap time when you register on the site. During the track day we do a redistribution based on realized lap times.
- On April 1 and June 17 we organize training days for the licensees, with a maximum of 35 riders per group allowed.
- On April 1st we also reserved a group for 300CC and Twin riders also with a maximum of 35 riders on the track
- During our courses we provide free water and coffee for all students and we will propose a renewed Motorsportschool pit box.
- BMW Motorrad Belgium confirmed its partnership for 2021. Would you like to see the new BMW M S1000RR at work? Then come and have a look at our course days.
- The test drives with the S1000RR, S1000R and S1000XR are also quickly put online.
- Our Ladies Only was so well received that we now even organize it twice. We expect our ladies in Zolder on May 2 and July 31.
More news about specific events and our race calendar will follow in later news items.
TIP: You can easily order a gift voucher for the holidays. Click on this link for a quick order.
We wish you a happy end of year and see you on one of our track days
The Motorsport School Team