Bikes must be equipped with 98 DB or exhausts with dB-killer.
During Thursdays in Zolder, open exhausts are allowed, but we also ask to keep it a bit dignified. Exhausts type GP silencer will then also be refused.
Profile tires must have a profile of at least 1.5mm depth over the entire tread. For track use, reduce your tire pressure to 2.2 BAR at the front and 2.0 BAR at the rear. If you drive back home on the bike, don't forget to increase the tire pressure again. A tire service is always available during track days. It is possible to purchase Pirelli tires at a very competitive price.
• Full face helmets is highly recommended. Jet helmets are refused.
• Leather motorcycle boots recommended. Low sports shoes are refused.
• Leather gloves mandatory.
• Back protector highly recommended. It's a shame if you drive without it. Back protectors are for sale in the race shop on the track for 60 €.
• Leather motorcycle suit is highly recommended. If your suit consists of 2 parts, make sure that you can zip the 2 parts together.
• Nylon clothing is allowed, but there must be good protection pieces. Here too, pants and vest must be zipped together.
• Jeans, even with reinforcements, will be refused.
The motorcycle brake lever must not be damaged or bent. After all, you wouldn't be the first to simply squeeze a previously damaged brake lever during a braking maneuver…!
And trust me… that's something you don't want to experience. Even if your brake lever is only bent, the strength of the material is still affected, which can lead to a break.
During the days of the Motorsportschool Zolder, the OTO-BAR is always open. You can go there in the morning from 7 a.m. for a cup of coffee or a sandwich. In the afternoon, all participants receive a free drink with lunch.
A technical service is available every day in Zolder. These guys can always help you.
Of course they can't perform miracles.
There is also always a small shop where the guys sell brake pads, brake levers, back protectors, knee slider, oil,….
In addition to the questions discussed above, one more thing: bikes with oil or water leakage will be refused at the technical inspection. Make sure your bikee is in order!