Terms and Conditions
CONDITIONS FOR REGISTRATION
- All registrations on site can be refused.
- All participants are required to wear protective clothing.
- Full-face helmet is mandatory.
- During the events with noise reduction, there is a DB limit of 98 DB in the attic. Each participant is responsible for respecting the dB limit. Original exhausts or exhausts with dB-killer are therefore mandatory !!
- The organization ensures that the engines are in good technical condition.
- The organization is not responsible for accidents.
- In case of cancellation of a registration at least 10 days in advance, 25 euros in administration costs will be withheld.
- Cancellations less than 10 days before the event will NOT be refunded.
- In case of a change of registration, an administration fee of 10 euros will be incurred
- The registration module on the website motorsportschool.be is not binding. Only timely payment of your registration is valid.
- Riders who still register the last 5 days before the event (if there is still room) must pay for their registration on the spot and pay an additional 5 euros in administration costs.
- All cancellations arriving 10 days before an event will be firmly declined
- If paid registration has to be changed at the request of the customer to a different date, an administration fee of 25 euros will be charged