Dear Circuit Fanatic.
Every day we are facing new challenges, difficulties and new measurements from governments to contain the Corona virus in the world. We cannot deny this has a heavy impact on our daily lives and habits.
This situation is new for all of us, we must bear with it for the moment and think of our health in the first place.
Current measurements taken in Belgium do NOT affect our track days for the time being since we are starting the season in the beginning of May. Therefore, our booking system is still open and can be used.
Of course, there is an uncertainty among our clients which is normal.
Motorsportschool Zolder is following the situation and is in close contact with the Circuit of Zolder.
When the measurements will continue and / or prevent a track day to take place, we will assure our clients who have booked and payed that their money is not lost. Together with the Circuit and you, we will find a solution.
In this case, Motorsportschool Zolder, will provide you the opportunity to transfer the booking to another similar event on our calendar.
We kindly ask you also to have some patience when dealing with questions. We are overwhelmed by questions of which sometimes we also must wait for an answer. We do want to point out that our team is doing its best to ensure a beneficial solution for all parties in case this is needed.
With all the negative news that is going around, we try to find focus on other matters to channel our energy.
- We are building a new website
- Putting together a nice price pool for our racers but also for our track day riders.
- A BMW S1000RR has been bought together with MRP so you will have to opportunity to rent this bike during your track day.
- We will be ready with new BMW S1000RR's for our Level Courses.
- The Circuit of Zolder will have a new asphalt layer beginning of May - construction is taking place right now (more info on the Facebook page of the circuit)
- And many more items on which we will be communicating soon.
Updates will follow, but for now we want you to stay healthy and stay fit to be ready for the new season.
Why not use the extra time you are obligated to take due to measurements to improve your physical health. You can go running or ride a bike, do strength exercises at home using your body weight.
And do not forgot… prepare your bike the best way you can!
Hopefully the situation calms down quickly so we can enjoy again our normal lives.
Until then, keep safe and keep healthy!