BMW Motorrad TESTDRIVE
For several years now, we have been a loyal partner of BMW Motorrad with our school and with the racing team.
Not only do we promote BMW Motorrad via MRP-Racing in the IDM championship and the EWC as an official BMW Motorrad team, we also carry brand outward through our teaching bikes in our school.
This year, the Zolder Motorsport School and BMW Motorrad want to once again give customers a taste of the excellent performance of the BMW S1000RR.
During our course days we offer you the opportunity to test a session with the street version of this BMW Motorrad superbike.
How does the test drive go?
- You can book the test ride via the Motor Sports School site. Please note that the places are always limited.
- With this booking you choose whether you want to test the engine in the morning or afternoon.
- In the confirmation documents we inform you at what time you need to register.
- When registering, be sure to bring the completed documents that you receive when registering on the website and your identity card and driver's license.
- After registration, we determine the final hour of your test drive
- You will first receive a general briefing about the engine and its operation.
- The test drive consists of a 20-minute session on the Circuit of Zolder under the professional guidance of one of our instructors.
- After the test drive, we ask you to complete a short survey to know your feedback about the test drive.
- The price of the registration is 25 Euro but by completing the survey carefully, you will receive a voucher from BMW Motorrad for the same amount that you can redeem when purchasing a new S1000RR.